Eagerly awaited for months, Vespa Club of Seattle’s Scooter Insanity 25 is finally here! Participants can look forward to a action packed weekend of rides, parties, food, prizes, and more rides! The Westenders will be leading the Poker Run on Saturday morning, many of the local clubs of the Seattle area, including The Emerald City Flying Monkeys, Los Gatos Gordos, and the Sirens are pitching in to lead rides and do other neat stuff to make this one of the best scooter parties of the year! Scooter Insanity is the grandaddy of the Seattle area rallies; and with this one being a milestone rally, you know it’s going to be unforgettable! You can purchase your rally pack at the rally, and it’s got lots of great stuff! Check out the full schedule after below the break!
Speaking of rally packs, rally packs for Tour di Mari 5 are half gone. ! Don’t be left out in the cold! Visit our rally page and order yours today!
Fri June 29
5-8PM – meet at Big People Scooters (3836 1st ave sw, Seattle, WA
(206) 763-0160) for last minute parts and oils along with beers and peanuts @ Schooner Exact in SODO.
8PM – Los Gatos Gordos lead a ride to Lava Lounge (2226 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA
9-10PM – Lava Lounge with Mariachi Band and Fuck Yeah Scooter Club DJ’s spinning. (Pick up rally packs for $25)
Midnight – Midnight Monkey Madness ride led by the emerald city flying monkeys.
Sat June 30
10AM – meet at Skylark Cafe (3803 Delridge Way Southwest, Seattle, WA
(206) 935-2111) in West Seattle for Breakfast and Bloody Marys.
Noon – West Enders to lead a POKER RUN (route will be posted the day of the run) through the city ending at Mod Pizza (519 Broadway East, Seattle, WA
(206) 323-2221) on Capitol Hill. Highest hand wins a trophy! THIS JUST IN! THERE WILL BE A SECONDARY RACE FOR ALL THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED.
7PM – DJs and cocktails at Doc Marten’s (1509 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA
(206) 223-0755) along with special deals on Doc Martens and chance to win a pair of 8 hole Doc’s with Rally Logo! (1st hundred rally packs have wrist band to get special entry into this) Optional VERY stiff drinks across the street at the Noc-Noc and gothic go-go dancing.
9PM – Ride to Talcum @ Chop Suey (1325 East Madison Street, Seattle, WA
(206) 324-8005) (all rally pack wrist bands get you in for FREE)
Sun July 1
10 AM – Meet in Georgetown for breakfast (931 S. Nebraska St. Seattle, WA 98108) sponsored by the Monkey’s with tasty breakfast drinks to be followed by raffle.
1PM – Gymkhana, Street Magicians, Awards, and free BBQ Sponsored by VCOS and American Pie.